Location: Lincoln, NE
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist will play a key marcom role at New Generation Construction. If you’re passionate about creativity & personal engagement, and keen with code & all-things online-tech, we’d love to hear from you! NGC is seeking a new team member for our in-house marketing department to support and execute our digital communication strategies across our online channels. If wizardry in WordPress, Social Media and Data-Analytics is your strength, please read our job details below and apply with us! NGC is an innovative, high-energy, collaborative, cutting-edge, conscientious general contracting firm that is growing, and champions a rewarding, cross-team, positive culture..
Full-Time, Day Shift, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with some deadline or event hours
Essential Functions: Supports NGC’s marketing plans and strategic business development efforts.
- Website Management; WordPress, SEO, desc/tag/link/landings, visit extension initiatives, client relevancy, journey, profiles, targets, studies, increase SERP, improve Ranking, use brand standards, high attention to detail
- Social Media Management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, YouTube, Paid Adv, Boosting, Tracking, etc.)
- Digital Marketing Advertising & Promotion
o Writes clear, concise CTA copy (SEO-driven, Photo-relevant, Audience-Targeted, Engaging-Responsive) across variety of channels and formats with intelligence, intuition, warmth, cohesion and branding
o Google Services, Paid Ad Placement: Planning, Execution, Tracking, Costs, Analytics, Finesse
o Newsletters, emails/contacts/eBlasts, eVites & Invitations, Blogs, Press Releases, PR and Templates; Savvy with Video- Photo- Graphic- Music- Production
- Oversee CRM (Hubspot) Database, Data Management, Stats, Surveys, Info Research, Collections, Reports
- Supports Marketing/BD/Communication efforts as assigned: Events, Trade Shows, Proposals, Focus Groups/Feedback, Task Assignments/Follow-up, Housekeeping, Inventory, Orders, Organization, etc
- Immersed/Comfortable with Construction Industry Publications, Trade News, Updated Awareness of Digital Marketing Trends and Willingness to attend training for continuing education purposes
- Represents NGC as a positive ambassador; follows NGC brand standards.
- Follows all policies and procedures set forth in the Employee Handbook and Company Safety Program.
- Achieves personal growth and teamwork goals.
Skill Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
- Required Skills: Digital Media/Social Media/Online Platforms: WordPress, SEO-Plugins, MS Outlook (Excel, PPT, Word) and Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Proficient: Videography (AV Filming, Composing, Editing, Music), Photography (Photo-Taking, Photo-Manipulation, Photo-Prep for online and/or press)
Hubspot/CRM, ProCore/ePlatform and Sharepoint/Intranet and any knowledge of construction is desirable.
- Deliver high-quality, accurate, complete and well-organized work
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, computer/technology, time-management and critical-thinking skills
- Prioritization; Handle multiple tasks with various deadlines
- Self-motivated, disciplined, outgoing personality, team contributor
· Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance in the office.
· Frequently communicates with internal and external contacts; must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
· Must be able to sit or stand at least 85% of the time.
Dental and Vision Insurance
Disability and Life Insurance
401(k) with 4% Company Match
Annual Performance and Loyalty Bonus