Location: Western Nebraska, North Platte, NE
Position Summary: The ideal candidate will be comfortable with the on-site coordination of all phases of construction projects. They should be able to coordinate subcontractors, material, and equipment, ensuring the safety requirements and project specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. This traveling Superintendent position will be located in Western Nebraska.
If you are looking for a company that believes in working and solving problems together, values working hard and having fun, while also pushing the boundaries of possibility, then we want to hear from you!
Full-Time, Day Shift, Monday-Friday, $80,000-$110,000
- Oversee daily operation of construction projects
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with clients and project managers
- Manage subcontractors and organization of the overall job
- Understand subcontractor scope of work to ensure deadlines are met and project budget is maintained
- Prioritize tasks and assign duties accordingly
- Maintain daily log of all activities and site conditions
- Coordinate all required 3rd party and local jurisdiction inspections
- Identify problems early and act promptly to provide solutions
Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5-10+ years construction experience.
- 5+ years field supervision experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (Preferred).
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading medium-scale or more complex commercial construction projects.
- Proficiency in MS Office, project management software (such as Procore), scheduling software, and Bluebeam.
- This position will be located in Western Nebraska.
Dental and Vision Insurance
Disability and Life Insurance
401(k) with 4% Company Match
Annual Performance and Loyalty Bonus
Self- Managed Vacation Hours
Company Cell Phone
Company Truck or Vehicle Allowance
Company Credit Card and Fuel Card
Travel per diem package